Monday 4 November 2013

the 'i cant sleep so i'll blog' post

i know that November has only just begun but...
Things that I am thinking about asking for for Christmas!











♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 

Ever since I was a kid, I remember looking forward to Christmas, and making my list months in advance. It appears even now i have not dropped the habit ^o^

In my family, everyone gets super excited for Christmas, and even though it is only the very beginning of November, i can feel the butterflies of anticipation starting to wriggle in my tummy!

I'm not really sure what i want this year so i kind of just had to google things that i like and explore?? But in the end i have come up with these few items that i thought were super cool (´ q ` ” )

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 

this was really just an 'i can't sleep so i'll try and do something productive post' so i'm sorry for wasting your time haha (シ_ _)シ
on the other hand if anyone wants to know what any of the items are then please message me either through here or on tumblr!

I suppose i'll try to sleep now?

2 comments:

  1. Aw I would definitely recommend rookie yearbook two-there are some really great shoots in there this time! Xxx

    http://joyagnes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah i'm actually asking for both! i'm very excited to see the second one ^o^ xx

      Delete