Friday 15 November 2013

the 'oops i haven't posted for like 10 days post'

What i am currently listening to ♪~(´ε` )
oops guys i'm sorry for not posting in a while, i haven't really had much to post about! But i thought that i would make just a little post to show you that i haven't given up yet!
(if i anyone even reads my blog that is)
On with the tunes~
♬♫♪◖(●。●)◗♪♫♬

Warpaint - Billie Holiday (Rough Trade Sessions)
should i write why i like it?? who knows
but anyway I saw warpaint live last month, and they were a-m-a-z-i-n-g
the vibes at the gig were really good and Antoinette and I were at the barrier and it was just a super good night! wah i wanna go back

DIIV - Follow
I actually found this song through someone on instagram and have loved it ever since! It's just such a feel good song, you know? As soon as it starts playing i start to feel super happy?? “ヽ(´▽`)ノ”

Marilyn Manson - Sweet Dreams
I love Marilyn Manson and i love this song so Manson singing this song is just the best ok

(guys i'm actually so bad at this, i don't even know how many songs to do)

Grimes - Unplugged (unknown song)
i'm not too sure what draws me to this song it's just really soothing and relaxing to listen to (all i really know is that i like it a lot)

(i think thats enough)
As always, thank you for reading~ 
(maybe you guys can comment and tell me what you'd like me to post about?)
I will try to make much more interesting posts in the future (シ_ _)シ
Have a nice day!!




2 comments:

  1. I love Grimes uvu and I love sweet dreams! I've listened to various covers and I really like Marilyn Manson's. I love your posts, maybe you could post more little plant projects like the terrarium post :3 I really liked it. Congrats for your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah i love grimes too! and i would love to make more little plant projects, but i live in a town in london so there really isn't many projects that i can do, you know? but i'll definitely make more when i go back to Wales! thank you for reading ^o^

      Delete