Sunday 2 March 2014

Fuji Film Instax Mini 50s
for my birthday a couple of weeks ago, my dad got me an instax camera!
its super cool, because i love the idea of being able to take a photograph and instantly have it in your hands, without having to print it out (whether dark-room printing or computer printing)!!

 (sorry for such a shoddy picture oops)
This is what the camera looks like!! Its a good portable size, which is of course, super helpful, as it fits in even my littlest of bags :-)

 This is what the film looks like~ 
I usually buy a box of two (packs of film) and it costs around £13-£18, which gives me 20 pictures. The film is super easy to load into the camera, and is basically foolproof! 
(my favourite thing to do with the camera is pop it out of my bag and snap some cute lil shots of my friends and i having fun)(they make for cute lil memories that i can pin up in my room and giggle at later)


 I keep most of my pictures on my pinboard :-) 
The photographs are about the size of a credit card. They make super good bookmarks, and also fit into the little picture slot in wallets~
The only thing i have to be careful about, is that the viewfinder doesn't really work. What you see through the viewfinder is different to what prints out when you take the picture (it does tell you this in the instructions).

There are lots of different settings on the camera, for example, an option as to whether you want to make the picture lighter/darker/normal, a landscape option, for taking scenery pictures(??), a self timer, and also flash options~

Overall i love this lil camera to bits! its so so fun and i bring it everywhere. Super practical, portable and almost foolproof! Its so easy to just whip it out of your bag and snap a couple of shots, which are easy store in your purse until you get home (´∀`)♡
Thank you for reading! and once again, i'm sorry for not posting in so long :-(
i just haven't really had anything to post about.
I'll try and post a lot more frequently now, even if it is just boring lil things (/n\)

No comments:

Post a Comment