Sunday 2 March 2014

i'm sure everyone is familiar with the feeling of when you realise your purse is inevitably on its way out.. ू(ʚ̴̶̷́ .̠ ʚ̴̶̷̥̀ ू)
so allow me to present to you~
My New Purse!!
I got this purse from tokyo toys, in trocadera in central london, but you can get it on their website too :-) 
I've only had it for a week, but i already love it to pieces!! My last purse was also a totoro purse, but as it only had one pouch/slot, it wasn't very practical, as i was constantly trying to find coins/notes amongst hair-grips, oyster cards, receipts, etc. Although it was super duper cute :-(
This purse has two roomy zip-up pockets! In the first slot, i keep my money (when i have it T⌓T) and in the second, i keep a variety of other things, such as appointment cards, pain killers, my house keys and my college i.d card! (a lot of receipts also build up in there ^^')
on the back side, there is a (super duper helpful) little card slot, with a velcro fastening to keep it closed, which i use for my oyster/travel card!!
(dont laugh at my picture okay? (′︿‵。))
I was slightly wary about buying the purse at first (i don't know why), but now i am glad that i did! It seems to be very well made, and considering the amount of silly stuff i cary around in it, it's holding up well! Even though it looks a little big, it fits in my coat/cardigan/jumper pockets, so it's actually a good lil size! :-)
The purse also has a little loop for key rings! so i obviously had to buy a super cute one to go on the purse, since i haven't had key rings on anything in so long!!! I chose a Sebastian keyring from Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler (´ ▽`).。o♡

Thank you for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment