Sunday 30 March 2014

things that i carry in my bag

~things that i carry in my bag!!~
the bag that i use most frequently is my lilac kanken (´ ▽`).。o♡
it is my favourite bag, as i can get everything i need in it and its super cute to boot! it's looking a little grey right now, as it needs a bit of a wash )-:  i've had it since september/october time, and considering that i use it nearly every day it is holding up extremely well, in fact there is no wear and tear at all! it just needs to be washed pretty frequently to keep the colour looking nice :-)
my current sketchbook/notebook (*´∀`*)
(wow megan, so attractive)
The sketchbook that i am using right now came from artbox, and is a little bigger than a5??  I love working on this size paper because it means my canvas isn't too big nor too small :-)
My pencil case!!!
My pencil case is a derwent pencil wrap, it unfolds into a big spread so that i can easily access all my pens and pencils at once without having to fumble around for a couple of minutes beforehand. I love it a bunch, but sometimes when i'm drawing on public transport it's a bit of a fiddle (but not too much).
My instax camera (*´∀`*)!!
i bring this e-v-e-r-y-w-h-e-r-e as it it super practical and easy to just pop it out of my bag and snap some pictures!!
the last thing, that i always carry in my bag, is
My feelings journal~
this is a lil a5 notebook that i write in daily about how i feel for my therapist (*´∀`*) this notebook is also from artbox, and only cost me £1.90 which i thought was a steal for such a cute lil book (it has bunnies and moons on it)
I hope that this post wasn't too dull )-:
Thank you for reading!! i'll try to post again soon~

4 comments:

  1. I have the same instax camera! Where do you buy your film? I need to buy more but the cheapest I have seen it for is 10 for $30 which is kinda ridiculous.

    - Victoria
    milkblacktea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i buy mine either on amazon, or at the photographers gallery in london, i tend to pay between £12-£15 for 20 sheets! I also know that you can get it in the lomography stores, $30 for 10 is insane!!! i hope that you find some cheaper soon ;_;

      Delete
  2. super cute bag, super cute journal, super cute girl!
    bella
    http://sincerelyisabella.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi, the lilac kanken is crazy cute and i was wondering where you bought it from and what price, i am thinking of gettting one for school. thanks, claire x

    ReplyDelete